HR Basics for Managers – what to do and how to do it, when employee management needs attention. The basic meaning of human resource management includes the way of managing employees or people in the organization. Human Resource Management includes:
- performing job analyses,
- planning of human needs, and recruitment,
- selection of the right people for the right job,
- orientation and training,
- deciding and management of wages and salaries
- ensuring benefits and incentives,
- performance appraisal,
- dispute settlement
- communication with every employee at every level.
- Maintenance of awareness and compliance with local, state and international labor laws.
This webinar will guide you through the most common challenges as it relates to managing people and the best method of handling for the betterment of the individual and the company.
Presented by: Melanie Gentry, President of Comprehensive Employment Solution, Inc.- a Service Roundtable Partner. Melanie's firm is unique as her business employee management support and compliance protection is EXCLUSIVE to HVAC, PLUMBING, and ELECTRICAL residential providers. She understands your business and HR challenges you face.